Encryption for third-party suppliers
Alertsec enables large corporations to extend their endpoint security beyond the
corporate network. Alertsec encrypts your subcontractors’ laptops and includes a
monitoring tool where you can see who outside of your network encrypt your data – and who don’t. You get the visibility and control.
You probably already have laptop encryption enforced within your entire organization. But how about people and organizations that you work with, including vendors, brokers, advisors, board members, accountants, subcontractors, affiliates and lawyers? You send them YOUR files and those files are often stored on unencrypted laptops.
With Alertsec, you can ensure that they adopt Laptop Encryption.
How it works:
- You alert your third-party suppliers that encryption is necessary to protect your data and that it is a requirement to continue working with you.
- Your third-party suppliers then sign up through your designated portal and enter their credit card details when prompted.
- The encryption agent will download, and their full disk encryption will be installed.
- Your third-party suppliers will benefit from Alertsec’s 24/7 Help Desk for any help or password reset needed.
- You can then access your Alertsec portal, pull out reports and verify which of your business partners are compliant.
Perhaps you like to read this in CSO Online: Third-party vendors must abide by HIPAA privacy rules as well
Fill out this form and we will be in touch with more information or contact email@example.com and we can help you get started.