Premium service with more features and stronger encryption for any Windows versions (excluding Home editions)
Sign up for a 7-day free trial or order your subscription online. You can cancel the subscription at any time.Sign Up
You manage the AlertSec service from your web account. From the dashboard you can add/delete users or pull up a compliance report for auditing purposes. A lost or stolen computer can be remotely locked down.
Add more users
Deploying computer security to additional users just takes a few clicks:
- Select the user/users you want to deploy the service to.
- Select the service and policy you want to deploy.
- The selected users receive an email with a download link. Users will need to click on the link in order to install the service on their computer. For larger deployments it’s possible to bulk import user details. Contact email@example.com for more information about bulk import.
The step-by-step installation is easy:
- Answer three security questions before the installation begins. This information is used for authentication in case the user needs assistance from the AlertSec 24/7 helpdesk.
- An encryption agent is installed on the computer.
- The initial encryption will take some time, but this process is done in the background. The user can still work on the computer and even shut it down without affecting the encryption process.
You can follow the deployment progress from your web account. The web account gives you full visibility and traceability. The deployment status of each user is clearly presented on the dashboard.
Compliance and reporting
In order for you to prove that your computers are encrypted, there are several reports generated monthly by the system. It’s also possible to generate specific compliance reports at any time, providing the information needed for HIPAA, GDPR, PCI, SOX and 23NYCRR500 requirements.
The AlertSec helpdesk provides 24/7 telephone and email technical support for all end users and administrators.