Enrollment Process7- Day Free Trial
Deploy Encryption Easily
Add new users by using their email addresses. Edit the text in the deployment email.7- Day Free Trial
Manage Encrypted Laptops
Monitor how end users are doing and send reminders if not encrypted or compliant.7- Day Free Trial
Clear Order View
Review current order and payment status of your account.7- Day Free Trial
Generate compliance reports for auditing purposes whenever you like in a format of your choice.7- Day Free Trial
Ebba Blitz, CEO
Listen to her 30 second video.7- Day Free Trial
HOW IT WORKS
By using the AlertSec service you can protect your computers and comply with regulatory requirements even if you have no technical knowledge or your own IT infrastructure. AlertSec provides a complete software security solution, which includes web management and 24/7 telephone support for all users and administrators.
Follow these simple steps to get started:
Your web account lets you manage your AlertSec services. The Dashboard provides functions to manage your subscription, add/delete users and computers, manage the service that is deployed to each user, and monitor compliance.
The only information needed to add a user is: First name, last name, phone number and email address. For larger deployments it’s possible to bulk import user details.
Deploying computer security to additional users just takes a few clicks.
- Select the user/users you want to deploy the service to.
- Select the service and policy you want to deploy. (AlertSec provides pre-set policies under each service. It is also possible to order a policy configuration tailored to your requirements.)
- Click OK. The selected users receive an email with a download link, which they need to use to install the service on their computer.
All users can handle the step-by-step installation without any technical knowledge.
- Each user will have to answer three security questions before the installation starts. This information is used for user authentication if they call the AlertSec helpdesk.
- An agent is installed on their computer, which in turn downloads the service and policy chosen by.
- The initial encryption will take some time but this process is done in the background and the user can work on the computer as normal and even shut it down without affecting the process.
You can follow deployment progress using your web account. This gives you full visibility and traceability. The deployment status of each user is clearly presented on the Dashboard.
Compliance and reporting
There are several reports generated monthly by the system. It is also possible to generate specific compliance reports at any time, providing the information needed for HIPAA, GDPR, PCI and SOX requirements.
AlertSec helpdesk provides comprehensive 24/7 telephone and email support for all end users and administrators. Contact us if you have any questions.